An entire year. Rarely does one stick to New Year's resolution for the duration of a year. Maybe for a month, two even, but an entire year is uncommon. While I did not achieve my purpose to vent every day, I posted almost every month. What stood in my way?
I did not feel like I had anything to say, or anything new to say.
I did not want to introspect - did not want to see what my heart would unveil.
I am comfortable with myself and not willing to improve.
This year was one of growth and healing. I have chosen to live, whatever my future may hold. I choose to feel, to know emotions and to embrace them all. I have enjoyed today, reading through last year as written here. Twenty-seven posts are easier to sift through than 365. Still, I aim to finish that which I started - to write something every day. But right now, I'm going to put a baby to sleep.
28/365
No comments:
Post a Comment